The paladin is a holy warrior of a god, the crusader of all that is righteous and just. A paladin can be so strong in his faith that it gives him power against his enemies in combat, making his attacks do more damage then normal. He may also turn back evil creatures of the undead with his faith, sometimes just harming them but other times destroying them utterly. A paladin is always able to determine the evil or good nature of those around him. Also, paladins of extreme faith and power are able to lay hands on people to heal them almost to full health three times per day. The nemesis of the paladin is the Death Knight, a blatant creation of evil and a mockery of his faith. Paladins may renounce a Death Knight with the martial strength of their faith to harm them. A paladin normally attacks a Death Knight on sight in order to send the creature to Hell where it belongs.
General Information Edit
- They are able to pray and increase their PTY.
- Paladins must maintain a blue aura.
- They can turn undead creatures (like ghosts, vampires, etc).
- Able to use the skill hands 3 times a day which heals someone to full health.
- Paladins Nemesis is the Deathknight and will normally attack on sight.
- Paladins are also able to always know-aura
Armor type: Plate
Restrictions: Must sustain blue aura.
Summary of Skills: Pray, Turn, Hands, Renounce, Always can know-aura
Benefits from Stats Edit
Suggested prime requisites are in magenta.
- Strength: Because paladins damage purely relies on STR (they are considered more as physical fighters), it is a very important stat for them.
- Piety: Despite their slower casting time, Paladins receive a substantial amount of MP. Their healing is also on par with Enoch clerics.
- Constitution: Since throwing points in this stat will increase your HP gained per level, it wouldn't hurt to be able to tank a few extra hits. It's always good to be prepared when you receive a few blows from the opposing team.
- Dexterity & Intelligence: Unless one invests more points into either, chances are a point or two won't make much of a difference at all. Paladins have the slowest casting time and are not known to be finesse fighters.
Playable Races Edit
- Suggested = ^
- Natural Infravision = ^
Training Locations Edit
- Levels 1-7
- Highport: Seek out the Linothan in Highport. Directions from Highport Clinic: e, s, e (x4), n, e.
- Paladins of Linothan must currently train in the Order of the Crusades in Sigil.
- Levels 1-7
- All levels
- Sigil: The Order of the Crusades off Theoc Street will aid you in training.
- All levels